Monday, November 27, 2017

holiday SALE watch!

It's HERE!  The holiday shopping season is OFFICIALLY in swing!! Consider me your personal elf-assistant from now on! This post will be your one-stop-shop for all the best holiday sales over the next few days, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday and Cyber Monday. So bookmark it, check back frequently and have a blast over the next couple of days finding those absolutely delightful holiday gifts for all your loved ones. I know shopping for my friends and family is always so fun for me each year, I hope you enjoy it too!  And don't forget that this post will be updated regularly (check back often!) and you can re-visist all my holiday gift guides here as well if you need more inspiration!

You can shop some of my favorite retailers here:

My FAVORITE - Beautycounter is offering an amazing deal now today only!... Spend $175 and get a FREE body oil worth $75, it smells amazing! Or get FREE shipping over $100.  Or they just launched a brand new line: Countermatch, this is an amazing line for combination skin. You can purchase MINIS of the Countermatch line today only for $48 (price goes up tomorrow)!  You can see all my favorite Beautycounter products HERE or see what I use for makeup everyday HERE. DON'T miss this sale!



Nordstrom has Cyber Monday deals + an additional 20% off select marked down items! And FREE SHIPPING and returns as always!


Old Navy always has fun holiday gifts, today everything is  50% off! Here are some my favorite giftables...

J.Crew always has gorgeous holiday gifts for the whole family. Their entire site is 40% off with an ADDITIONAL 10% off until noon with code: SHOPFAST

LOFT has beautiful gifts for the women in your life and the entire site is 50% off today and FREE shipping! These are my favorites:

J.Crew Factory is another great spot for gifts for the whole family... and today the entire site is 60% off! What a deal! Use code: CYBER

Madewell has 25% off their entire site... use code: GOODMOOD



Anthropologie is always a great place for keepsake gifts... they are offering 20% off SIGTEWIDE today and FREE shipping over $100!





Or check out these other amazing deals...
Tory Burch has 30% off with code: THANKS. This or this would be a great gift!
Amazon Black Friday deals are HERE! This would be a great gift!
Gap is 50% off the entire site! ALL of these are my favorites!
Kate Spade is 30% off site wide... or 40% off sale! their gifts are the best!
Pottery Barn Kids is 20% off almost everything and FREE shipping. These are my favorite to give!


 

site design by kiki co.