Tuesday, August 1, 2017

my everyday style: more fall Nordstrom Sale looks!

It's hard to believe both that the Nordstrom Sale is STILL going and that it's wrapping up later this week.  What a fun couple of weeks of talking all things for fall on the blog.  Next week we will be back to regular programming and (sad face) regular prices for fall goodies at Nordstrom.  Until then, I've got two super cute fall looks for you today all (well, mostly) via the Nordstrom sale.  These are fun pieces I was super excited to add to my fall wardrobe and I'm sure you will love them too!




above

These skinny jeans are AMAZING. Super stretchy and comfortable with a nice and flattering high waist.  They are perfect for wearing with boots because they are so stretchy.  You don't have to worry about your jeans riding up underneath. And whenever I can snag cashmere on sale I'm all for it! How cute is this side-tie cashmere sweater?! So soft and perfect for layering under blazers and jackets this fall.  These ankle boots are from last years sale, but there is a near exact dupe this year in the sale!







above

As I mentioned before, these jeans are PERFECT with boots... especially the really tall boots like these here that can be hard to wear if it's not the perfect pair of jeans (can anyone else relate?).  I am obsessed with the cashmere wraps from this years sale... I snagged two.  This one in grey and the one here in white. Both are so soft and versatile (hello travel blanket!?!?) 



  If you want to see ALL the Nordstrom Anniversary sale posts for this year... click here! There are still lots of styles available and prices go UP on August 7!

 

site design by kiki co.