Thursday, August 10, 2017

my everyday style: the best gingham top!

Is there such thing as a 'bad' gingham top? Well, maybe, but it would be pretty difficult to accomplish.  Everyone loves a pop of gingham! Me included. As I begin prepping my wardrobe for fall a lightweight gingham top like this one is the perfect piece to make the season transition.  This outfit is the perfect look for my mom on the go look as we close out summer... there are a million errands and appointments to complete that we have been slacking on all summer and now it's business time.

I love to carry an extra big tote when I have errands to run.  I picked up this tote last year as a carry on for my laptop, etc when I travel but it's just as handy for errand running as well.  Slip on mules like these suede knot mules are the perfect comfortable shoe that also looks stylish as well.  I'm sad to say it, but I'm kind of over shorts for the summer - anyone else? To me a good pair of skinny jeans is always in season, and for that I am thankful.  My legs would prefer to be covered from now until next spring, thank you very much.








Outfit Details:



 

site design by kiki co.