Wednesday, July 26, 2017

my everyday style: two ways to style leather-look leggings for fall!

I love anything that fits both categories of comfortable and stylish. So when I heard all the other bloggers chatting up these leather-look leggings I knew I had to give them a try myself.  And those ladies were right - these leggings are thick enough for everyday wear, super slimming and crazy comfortable.  AND they are on sale right now.  Triple/quadruple threat!

Today I thought I would pull together two easy fall-inspired looks featuring these leggings to show how easy it is to dress them up or down for whatever your style may be.  Here I dressed them down with a cozy pullover poncho and sneakers.  This is the perfect look for weekend errands or football games and other fall adventures outdoors.  Then I dressed them up a bit with a fun open back sweater and some mules for a perfect date night or girls night out look when the weather cools down.

Which is your favorite look? I would love to know!











Outfit Details:

Casual look: poncho (similar or similar), leggings, sneakers, bag, sunglasses



Dressed up look: sweater (similar or similar), leggings, mules, bag, earringssunglasses



 

site design by kiki co.