Thursday, June 8, 2017

under $50 summer pieces!

I feel like I am still looking for a few good pieces to round out my summer wardrobe - anyone else? Once I think I am set I realize I am wearing the same two shirts over and over again and figure I should probably add another to the mix. Plus, it's going to be in the high 80s and 90s this weekend and I am SO not ready for that - mentally or wardrobe-wise.  Whew! Summer is here!

Today I pulled together some great wardrobe pieces for under $50 to give your summer wardrobe that finishing touch without breaking the bank.  There are so many good finds here, I can hardly choose a favorite!


striped canvas toterose gold sunglassesstriped pullover hoodie (perfect for cool evenings at the beach!), simple knot flip flop (available in 6 colors!), white jeans (the perfect price and a summer staple!), mauve twist hem tee (perfect for everyday 'mom wear' - comes in 6 colors), blue tie sleeve blousewoven clutchwhite swingy camisole (perfect for summer concerts and available in tons of colors - only $25!), pale pink tassel earrings (lots of colors!), high rise denim shortsgold slide sandals (4 color choices!), grey ruffle tankwhite tassel tank (or in blue, so cute!)



No comments:


 

site design by kiki and co.