Wednesday, March 19, 2014

on my radar… (march)

Just a few things that have caught my eye lately…


oversized white tops… LOVE this one, doesn't it look so comfortable and laid back?

navy anything gets my attention lately… this navy statement necklace is just gorgeous!

two tone "dressy" sweats… yes, please! (plus they are under $25!)

these pink sunglasses… I've been eyeing them for a while, I'm thinking I should take the plunge - a little spring break treat perhaps!?!?

pink anything really (like navy) is my thing lately… isn't this blazer gorgeous? How many pink blazers does a gal need though? (I already have this one.)

The New Balance Tomboys… I'm going nuts for them, so is everyone else apparently.  I ordered them in neon yellow from J.Crew (since sold out) and they were the wrong size! So I had to send them back (super sad face).  These white ones or maybe these navy ones would work instead.

What is on your radar lately?

see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.